onsdag 21 april 2010

I saw a guy yesterday...


I saw a guy yesterday and I think I died a little bit when I left him in the library where I saw him.

Dark, half long hair, t-shirt, leather jacket and jeans. By a coincidance I came to the childrens department. I was looking for the book "Body and Clothes", standing by the fashion department in the city library I asked about the book and was told it for some reason was at the childrens department. There in the corner was the most beutiful guy I've ever seen, he could'nt have been more than 20-22, but he was there with this little girl in a pram. It hurt a bit to think he already had a child, so I hoped for the girl to be his sister. I got my book and went to check the books in a machine they have there. He followd me out, put his own books on the machine and lifted up the little girl on the counter. He was surely the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, and when leaving him I thought I'd never see such a God ever again. Now the only thing I'm doing is trying to think of other guys knowing I'll never see him again, which is probably for the best cause I'd guess I would have fallen head over heels for him, if thats not what I've already done...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar