måndag 12 oktober 2009

Louis Vuittons new collection... oh no...

I don't know if you've seen Louis Vuitton’s new collection but I can't say I like it. It looks like high school cheerleader clothes with weird furry tails hanging from all the bags and covering their shoes! But that’s not it; the biggest laugh was the idea of making all the models wear afro hair! I don’t have anything against it, it looks good on some, but I’m sorry it did not fit in here. No I would say there are a few nice bits and pieces, like tops, skirts and socks, but all together this collection was a disappointment.



Look here if you want to see it;

http://fashionfridge-id.blogspot.com/2009/10/louis-vuitton-spring-2010.html



Take a look at other posts on the blog, because it's a great fashion blog!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar